A fun and mostly healthy snack for the kids on Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving Turkeys
Fun, mostly healthy snacks for the kids on Thanksgiving
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 65g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 apples
- 2 olives with almonds or pimientos
- 10 mini marshmallows
- ca. 50 raisins, currants, cranberries, or similar
- 4 cloves
- 18 toothpicks
- Insert 3 toothpicks under each apple in tripod fashion.
- Insert 2 cloves in each olive as eyes. Attach to apple using a toothpick.
- Stack 5 raisins and 1 marshmallow on each of the remaining toothpicks and insert into the apples to form the tail.